Sunday, December 21

Winter

It's been a while, I left my computer at school which explains my absence. The only connection to the internet I have is my mom's laptop, which is almost unbearable to use. Adults just can't keep smoothly running computers. I still can't believe I pulled off those final projects, I don't think I've ever stretched anything that close. And as it turns out, not sleeping isn't as bad as you'd think. I'm gonna get back into that when I return, I was probably the most productive I've ever been. Break's been nice, went to Disneyland twice already and had our Christmas party. I want to see all of you more, it seems like there just isn't enough time. I leave for Tokyo in 4 days, and then when I return in January I'm heading pretty much straight back to Rhode Island. When I get back to my apartment in the new year I should have plenty of time and plenty of pictures to share, so that will be fun. And, I still have to put up those Disneyworld pictures. Anyways, I'll try to get on the internet occasionally while I'm gone, and hopefully get at least one more post up before I get back to RI. And for all of you that I won't see, Happy Holidays///

No comments: