Saturday, October 4

So my sickness has been subsiding. I plan to be back to normal hopefully by tomorrow. In the meantime since ive been gone, ive been on a rampage all week trying to get my computer re-fixed. I decided to reformat and reinstall another copy of windows last saturday, and all was going well. it was running beautifully as a matter of fact, until sunday, when it all went to hell, and basically have had no good working copy of windows since then. Ive spent the past week battling it (along with my fever), and finally fixed the problem today only by completely reformatting everything i had done, making my efforts last week useless. But at least i have a working platform again.

i picked up a cheap trigger finger from craigslist today. im really excited about that.

ive also changed the way i do my noise diaries. I got a tumblr which im uploading basically everything i do to, rather than the occasional noise diary that i post on here. it more sketchy and just sort of a way for me to keep track of things, but if i actually put a lot of work into a song or something itll still most likely be noted here. its moslty for people like lei. and by people like lei i mean pretty just just lei. i also have a tumblr for art stuff too now, but chances are anything art that goes on there will be here as well. anyways, ieatnoise.tumblr.com is where the fatness is at.