Sunday, October 11

What I Got Goin On

Monday
CARR HAUS
11:00am - 3:00pm

THE INTERNET + PUBLIC POLICY with David Karpf
3:00pm - 5:20pm

WITH A PEN OF LIGHT: SCREENING with Michael Fink
7:00pm - 10:00pm

Tuesday
WITH A PEN OF LIGHT with Michael Fink
9:40am - 11:10am

CARR HAUS
3:00pm - 6:30pm

Wednesday
INTERMEDIATE ANIMATION with Amy Kravitz
11:20am - 4:20pm

Thursday
DIGITAL EFFECTS + COMPOSITING with Dennis Hlynsky
1:10pm - 6:10pm

Friday
INTERMEDIATE STOP-MOTION with Agnieszka Woznicka
1:10pm - 6:10pm


I know this is coming at you late, but it had to happen at some point (is it really already the fourth (fifth?) week?).
I like to have these when the year is over to remind myself what I was doing. Kind of a light semester, I ended up dropping that History of Visual Anthropology class for that internet course at brown, which I'm currently procrastinating writing a midterm for by doing this. Also, still making sandwiches at Carr Haus, which is cool because it means one less meal I have to buy myself on Monday and Tuesday. If you're looking for a fat sandwich fix on monday or tuesday, you know where to find me.

No comments: