Wednesday, May 14

Noise Diaries #13

Gosh I'm so far behind I forgot where I left off. I think this is the proper one in the semi-chronological order I'm trying to follow. From the very end of March. Drone, followed by drone, followed by some really long, droney-drone, then maybe a dash of noise. As usual, it should be listened to very loud. I know, track 4 is too long. Even for me. What the fuck was I thinking. I don't know why i bother with these anymore anyways, Lei's internet isn't working.

♬ Noise Diaries Leaves and Dirt Leaves and Dirt.rar


(its big, so prepare yourself. 55mb RAR file. But i think filedropper is pretty fast. It took like 30 seconds to upload. But maybe that's because it's 7:30 in the morning and who the hell is using the internet at 7:30 in the morning? I know I'm not. Nevermind. It seems the internet is broken at this time of the day, and filedropper isnt working. ZShare it is.)

No comments: